COVID-19 Safety Precautions
At The National Safety Show the health and safety of our visitors is of paramount importance. That's why we are going above and beyond government regulations to protect our visitors as well as our exhibitors and The National Safety Show staff.
We are taking the following extra steps to ensure our events are as safe as possible:
- Contact tracing via ticket registration or government app
- Covid-19 safety signage throughout the venue
- Increased paramedic responders onsite
- Increased surface cleaning with hospital grade disinfectant
- Hand sanitising stations at entry and throughout venue
- Complimentary face masks available on request
- Compliance with the Events Sector Voluntary Code issued by MBIE
We look forward to seeing you at The National Safety Show. We ask that if you are sick or are experiencing any cold and flu symptoms, please stay home.