Layher Ltd New Zealand
Layher is the world's largest manufacturer of modular scaffolding and New Zealand's leading supplier of scaffolding, shoring, stairway, mobile tower, weather protection and builders hoist products for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
Recognised as the world leader and innovator of modular scaffolding, Layher are excited to show the latest temporary works safety products. Layher are proud to display new Lightweight steel products, self-closing safety gates, Autolock wedgehead connectors and the Advance Guardrail System. Layher Advance Guardrail System uses a series of telescopic rails as described in WorkSafe's Good Practice Guidelines – Scaffolding in New Zealand.
Our commitment to safety starts with manufacturing processes and runs through every project to compliance with appropriate standards. Layher’s focus on safety includes:
• Safety support that evolves in line with new regulations, equipment and project requirements.
• Full involvement in the Australian/New Zealand Standards and WorkSafe NZ scaffolding working groups.
• Optimised manufacturing methods – from material specification to continually scrutinised fabrication methods.
• Independent certification including EN 29001, DIN ISO 9001, CEN HD GAP 1000, and TUV CERT.
• Full stamping and date coding for effective traceability.
• Parts that incorporate in-built, safe connection mechanisms.
• Designs that minimise the number of components needed on site.
• Lightweight design to simplify materials handling and erection.
• Choice of purpose-designed components to optimise performance.
• Guidance on installation to optimise safe erection procedures.
• Work with many of the country’s leading scaffolding contractors who use Layher equipment.