Substances, the new way forward | Pieter van Vuuren
Pieter van Vuuren - Trainer - Safety'n Action
Substances, the new way forward
This seminar will enable you to better understand your responsibilities to employees under the new Hazardous Substances legislation. It will clarify key differences between old and new requirements, so that you can move forward safely.
Key topics include:
- Confirmation of legislation changes
- Correct Inventory & Safety Data Sheets
- Hazardous Substance Risk Management
- New Labelling Requirements
- Definition of worker roles and required training and instruction
- Emergency Response Planning
- New Certified Handler requirements, compared with previous Approved Handler
Take this opportunity to ask any questions on how to prepare your employees for safe Hazardous Substance management.
Pieter is an experienced instructor, having worked extensively in training & coaching and highly experienced in the mining industry. Pieter has been a trainer with Safety ‘n Action for over a year, and holds several qualifications including a bachelor’s degree in HRM, a Diploma in Adult Education and Training, and Moderator, Skills Development and Assessors’ Certificates.